pavilion dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.   Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:52 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->

I know on the internet lots of hype around touch-screen tablets from the time that the iPad came available; but this product merely crosses the line. Acer's Iconia it's essentially a Core i5 notebook computer with familiar specs: roughly 4GB of DDR3 RAM MEMORY, integrated Intel graphics, a hardcore drive up to 750GB, not to mention Windows 7 Home Advanced. Ports are also typical for your high-end laptop: two UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 2. 0, one UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS 3. 0, HDMI, not to mention VGA. Its key feature will be two 14鈥? multi-touch displays that will automatically give trending gadget trainers some serious bragging legal rights. I mean鈥? its an amazing device to show off!
I can totally imagine walking to a meeting, pulling out the Iconia, while everyone stares totally distracted out of your meeting. But now you want to take notes. You unlock MS Word, try entering, and your eyes are constantly pegged to your keyboard screen finding where letters are as people type. There are not any physical keys, and hence you won’t get a feeling involving where each key is certainly. You have to "look" with the letters on the keyboard.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "2800671232, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
article. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
For everybody who is pretty good at typing using a traditional keyboard, you probably check out the screen as you choice. You don't have to see the keyboard because you can "feel" where each primary is. Hence, I'm going to think that practical keyboard users who do many word processing or just typing on the whole (which I'm sure everyone does) isn't going to find the device comfortable to use consistently.
I was reading CNET's review at the laptop, and they say "it feels extra natural, but as having iPad typing, there's sure a learning curve. " Having said that, I believe both, typically the iPad and Iconia receive different usages, and hence are not to be compared. I mean occur, do you really see anyone type up Word documents employing an iPad keyboard? Do you ever see anyone start using a touch screen to do any specific paragraph-based typing? No. That is why, it might not are already and intelligent move on Acer's part to get a touch screen replacement for a physical keyboard.
Absolutely sure it's fancy. And certainly, there are ways of fixing no a keyboard. Maybe they could relieve an accessory that goes as well as the touch screen keyboard that helps you feel the keys since you type. But otherwise, I don't see pressurised air becoming a market success鈥? nor does an individual see a trend for laptops in such a "dual touchscreen" direction. What individuals knows 鈥? maybe someday we'll be able to feel the screen as we type 鈥? providing a tactile practical experience.
(Rishi Rajan is searching for marketing and technology creativity expert. Based on movements and market data, Rishi will be able make informed predictions to the marketability of products in real life. His blog is available at www. rishirajan. com/blog)
Acer IconiaMarket Preference: FAILReason: Lack of a physical keyboard should make it impractical as a pc. Its large size and overloaded specs enable it to be impractical as a tablet. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv6.forumotion.com

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.
Page 1 of 1