pavilion dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson W880i Style Up Your Music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson W880i Style Up Your Music Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson W880i Style Up Your Music   Sony Ericsson W880i Style Up Your Music EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:07 pm

The world of Sony Ericsson's 'Walkman' series phones till now have been mostly about music and connectivity. Maximum of these mobile phones support wide range of sound file formats and are fully-fledged to give any superior music player a run for money any given day. With the launch of the Sony Ericsson W880i, the Walkman line up have ventured into the fashion territory.

With an eye on the immense popularity enjoyed but slim and light phones, Sony Ericsson have managed to pull out their slimmest phone till date. Its thickness is mere 9.5 mm and is equally lightweight at 71 gm. This physical aspect of the Sony Ericsson W880i is more fascinating considering its 3G capabilities including video calling.

Being a member of the highly reputed Walkman family, the Sony Ericsson W880i have inherited the superior music playback abilities. Endowed with the upgraded Walkman player v2.0, the Sony Ericsson W880i has a lot to offer up its kitty. Intuitive features like the Track ID ?through which you can learn about any song or artists by sending a part of the song's recording ?gives a unique Walkman music experience. Added to its music prowess is the wireless Bluetooth stereo headphone profile (A2DP) and a 1 GB memory card shipped with a standard pack to compliment its 16 Mb of internal memory.

The primary camera of the Sony Ericsson W800i is 2.0 megapixel with video capabilities. The handset has all necessary technologies so that you can start picture blogging straight from the Sony Ericsson W800i. A secondary VGA camera is included to assist video calling across UMTS networks. This triband GSM handset can give you uninterrupted data connectivity in absence of 3G via class 10 GPRS.

With such looks and specs, this Walkman phone will definitely outdo its predecessor in terms of sales and popularity.

Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv6.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson W880i Style Up Your Music
Page 1 of 1