pavilion dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony ericsson E 530.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony ericsson E 530. Empty
PostSubject: Sony ericsson E 530.   Sony ericsson E 530. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:33 pm

This Sony? ericsson K530 is usually a slim 3G phone gives full and fast entry to the Web, plus performance imaging by having a 2 megapixel camera and a range of news, weather and leisure features. The Sony ericsson K530 feature a 2. 0-megapixel camera, M2 cards slot, secondary video call up camera, 2. 0-inch LCD tv screen.
The new multimedia phone from Sony Ericsson, this phone feature a 2. 0-megapixel camera, M2 cards slot, secondary video call up camera, 2. 0-inch LCD tv screen. For connectivity this cellular phone offers 3G connectivity, in addition to Bluetooth 2. 0 having A2DP
The Sony? ericsson K530 is usually a slim 3G phone gives full and fast entry to the Web, plus performance imaging by having a 2 megapixel camera and a range of news, weather and leisure features. It will even provides you with the weather forecast.

The smallest 3G phone from Sony Ericsson yet, the K530 will keep you in-touch and on-track wherever you can be. Its slim, pocket-sized form factor means you possibly can take it with you anywhere and revel in the full 3G feel. This means that you can visit your favorite Web sites and enjoy news and entertainment, upload pictures on your blog site.

The Sony ericsson 2 megapixel camera within the K530 boasts a x2. 5 a digital zoom and video recording capabilities. With support pertaining to picture blogging, you could snap and share special moments instantly. Upload your pictures for the blog site at 3G speeds to keep your family and friends posted. There's 16MB note of storage, enough for that you build-up your own photo album of personal favorites.

Document Tags:
Sony Ericsson, Megapixel Video camera
Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv6.forumotion.com

Sony ericsson E 530.
Page 1 of 1