pavilion dv6 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pavilion dv6 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson S500i Style Matters.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson S500i Style Matters. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson S500i Style Matters.   Sony Ericsson S500i Style Matters. EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:06 pm

The Sony Ericsson S500i is a stylish phone with a sleek sliding action. The handset is the first attempt of this multinational giant on an out an out fashion phone, rather than a pretty looking music or camera phone. Absence of a line up of fashion centric mobile phones was a bit unusual for company that boasts of portfolios like Walkman music phones and CyberShot camera phones.

The recently launched Sony Ericsson S500i marks the beginning of S series fashion phones, just like W series for music, P series for business and K series for camera phone. The Sony Ericsson S500i comes in a high gloss casing that exudes sophistication. The handset is available in Spring Yellow and Mysterious Green. The latter colour solution almost looks like black, if viewed from certain angles.

However, the navigation stick and keypad are coloured green for that sensible Green-Black combination. Spring Yellow variant is lively ?but not loud, can attract loads of attention and should be popular among the fairer sex. The handset's tactile keypads are neatly arranged in four rows, separated by chrome plated design elements. Sony Ericsson mobile phones are known for being a nice bundle of features that offers more than other competitors in the same price band, thereby have a healthy price-function ratio.

The Sony Ericsson S500i is no exception. From its 2 inch, 262k coloured TFT screen to high grade building material ?the Sony Ericsson S500i is a fine example of uncompromising mobile phone making. The handset is loaded with the latest technologies like GPRS and EDGE to give its users not just the basic function of making and receiving phone calls, but an all round communication experience. Built in NetFront browser, RSS feed, Email client, Instant Messaging, 2.0 megapixel digital camera, media player and many more such tools and functions are incorporated with the aim to satisfy even the most demanding mobile phone user.

Back to top Go down
https://pavilion-dv6.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson S500i Style Matters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
pavilion dv6 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: